A unique tour that takes you on a heliport located on the roof of the OSAKA HARUKAS building.
Feel the wind that blow 300m above ground, and enjoy your unobstructed, 360° view of Osaka.
The tour is 30 minutes long, from meet-up to dispersal. Actual time spent on the heliport will be about 15-20 minutes.
Tours will be filled on a first come, first served basis, with a maximum of 30 people for each tour.
500 yen separate from admission fee; same fee for anyone 4 years or older
After entering the observation deck, go to the information counter on the 60th Floor to register for a tour (same-day). Tours are filled on a first come, first served basis. You cannot register for or make a reservation for a tour before entering the observation deck.
- For safety reasons, you are forbidden from entering areas of the heliport that are outside the scope of the tour.
- When you register for the tour, you will be asked to sign and submit a consent form that states you will adhere to the rules of the tour.
- The tour may be cancelled without warning due to factors like weather, etc.
- For safety reasons, you will not be allowed to bring certain belongings with you on the tour. (These belongings can be stored in the lockers.)
- Stairs are the only way to get to the heliport. People who are unable to climb stairs on their own cannot participate in this tour. Children three years old and younger are also not allowed to participate in this tour.
- We reserve the right to prevent you from participating in the tour if we believe you pose any sort of risk.