Not In Service Now
(1) 10：00～12：00 （RECEPTION END TIME 11:20）
(2) 13：00～17：00 （RECEPTION END TIME 16:20）
(3) 18：00～21：00 （RECEPTION END TIME 20:20）
On the roof of ABENO HARUKAS(accessible from the Observatory)
7 participants per session
Application Center on the 60th floor of ABENO HARUKAS
* The attraction may be cancelled due to bad weather conditions such as heavy rain or snowfall.
* Operation of the attraction may be temporarily suspended for exterior glass cleaning.
An application for participation is accepted at the Application Center on the 60th floor (HARUKAS 300) of ABENO HARUKAS, where you will be asked to show your ID card (reservations are not available).
Sign your name on a commitment form and submit it.
After the completion of payment, a participation certificate will be granted.
Receive the specified uniform and wait in line.
-All belongings (including items in your pockets) must be stored in a coin-operated locker.
-Items such as a wristwatch, earrings, a necklace, etc. must be taken off.
A staff member will guide you to the stand-by space. Follow the preparation procedure below:
- Wear the specified uniform over your own clothes. (If you need to change your clothes, you can use the changing area on the 60th floor of ABENO HARUKAS.)
- Put on the harness and fasten the safety belt.
- If you are wearing glasses, use a glasses strap.
- Change your shoes if instructed by the staff to do so.
Go to the attraction venue from the stand-by space following the guidance of the staff. Then the experience of EDGE THE HARUKAS begins! Enjoy the magnificent view for about seven minutes. A staff member will take a commemorative photo for you on the deck at the end of the experience.
You can receive the commemorative photo at the Application Center on the 60th floor of ABENO HARUKAS. The image data of the photo can be downloaded from the URL and the QR code printed on the photo.
Elementary school students or younger children are required to be accompanied by their guardian (one adult aged 18 or older per child).
People whose height is 145 cm or shorter, or 200 cm or taller, are not permitted to participate in the attraction.
People who meet any of the following conditions are not permitted to participate in the attraction:
-People with high blood pressure or cardiac diseases, or who are pregnant
-People who need support to go up/down stairs
-People who cannot wear the specified uniform or safety belt
-People who do not sign a commitment form
-People who are drunk
-People who are considered by the staff to be unable to enjoy the attraction safely
-You are not permitted to bring a camera, a cellphone or a mobile device to the attraction.
-All belongings including accessories must be stored in a coin-operated
locker to prevent them from falling during the experience.
-You will be asked to wear the specified uniform over your own clothes.
-You will be asked to put on a harness and safety belt as well.
-If you are wearing shoes that may come off easily (sandals, high-heeled shoes, etc.), you will be asked to change to athletic shoes.
* The attraction is closed from December 1, for the winter season.