Not In Service Now
Reception time 13：00～19：50（From 15:50 to 18:00, the reception is suspended.）
(1) 13：00～ (2) 14：00～ (3) 15：00～ (4) 16：00～ (5) 18：00～ (6) 19：00～ (7) 20：00～
about 50min.（Staying at Edge is approximately 15 minutes long.）
On the roof of ABENO HARUKAS(accessible from the Observatory)
7 participants per session（It will be a private guide for each group.）
2,000 yen per person
(Including commemorative photo and photo data besides the entry fee for the attraction) * There is no age-based discount.
* The admission fee for the Observatory is additionally required.
* No refund is available.
Application Center on the 60th floor of ABENO HARUKAS
* The attraction can be cancelled in case of bad weather (e.g. rain, strong wind, snow etc.)
* Operation of the attraction may be temporarily suspended for exterior glass cleaning.
An application for participation is accepted at the Application Center on the 60th floor (HARUKAS 300) of ABENO HARUKAS, where you will be asked to show your ID card (reservations are not available).
Sign your name on a commitment form and submit it.
After the payment, we will give you a participation certificate.
Receive the specified uniform and wait in line.
-Please empty your pocket and leave any belongings in a locker.
-Items such as a wristwatch, earrings, a necklace, etc. must be taken off.
-As for your face mask, our staff will give you instructions.
A staff member will guide you to the stand-by space. Follow the preparation procedure below:
- Wear the specified uniform over your own clothes. (If you need to change your clothes, you can use the changing area on the 60th floor of ABENO HARUKAS.)
- Put on the harness and fasten the safety belt.
- If you are wearing glasses, use a glasses strap.
- Change your shoes if instructed by the staff to do so.
Following the instructions from our staff, you move from preparation area to Edge, and the attraction begins!
Please enjoy a breathtaking view about 15 minutes.
After the experience finishes, we will take some souvenir pictures.
You can receive the commemorative photo at the Application Center on the 60th floor of ABENO HARUKAS. The image data of the photo can be downloaded from the URL and the QR code printed on the photo.
* During the attraction, if the weather turns bad (e.g. rain, strong wind, snow, etc.), the attraction can be cancelled in the middle.
Elementary school students or younger children are required to be accompanied by their guardian (one adult aged 18 or older per child).
People whose height is 145 cm or shorter, or 200 cm or taller, are not permitted to participate in the attraction.
People who meet any of the following conditions are not permitted to participate in the attraction:
-People with high blood pressure or cardiac diseases, or who are pregnant
-People who need support to go up/down stairs
-People who cannot wear the specified uniform or safety belt
-People who do not sign a commitment form
-People who are drunk
-People who are considered by the staff to be unable to enjoy the attraction safely
-When participating, please cooperate with alcohol disinfection of your fingers.
-In order to prevent heat stroke, wearing a mask during the experience is optional.
（If you wear a mask, we will lend you a mask band to prevent it from falling.）
-While participating in the attraction,we are cooperating in ensuring the distance between customers. The staff can guide you without their face mask.
-You are not permitted to bring a camera, a cellphone or a mobile device to the attraction.
-All belongings including accessories must be stored in a coin-operated
locker to prevent them from falling during the experience.
-You will be asked to wear the specified uniform over your own clothes.
-You will be asked to put on a harness and safety belt as well.
-If you wear shoes that might come off easily such as sandals or high-heeled shoes, we will let you switch to a pair of particular shoes.
* Due to future government announcements, may be closed or business hours/contents may be changed. * When entering the Harukas 300 (observatory), please cooperate with the new coronavirus infection prevention measures.
Not In Service Now